senz° - aka the original storm umbrella.
If you ever had to walk through a windy rainstorm with your umbrella shredded and mangled likening a tree branch from a Tim Burton movie, then you’ll wish you’ve had the senz° umbrella.
Designed using the principles of aerodynamics, these ingenious umbrellas can slice through windspeeds of over 100km/h without flipping inside out. The extended tail end of the umbrella also eliminates your back from getting drenched from roll off water which is typical of conventional umbrellas.
The senz° umbrella is so unbreakable, you can go skydiving with it!
Check out the youtube video for some ridiculous things they do to this umbrella.
Alan @ IppinKa
Follow Blog via Email
20 Notes/ Hide
- justshowmecoolstuff reblogged this from ippinka
- 2cool2care reblogged this from ippinka
- lovedesign26 reblogged this from ippinka
- skiefer3 likes this
- maurovillamizar likes this
- dellongg reblogged this from ippinka
- falsechild reblogged this from mygayshoes
- tellytubs reblogged this from mygayshoes
- seulementpourlesamoureux reblogged this from mygayshoes
- consensualbuttflicking likes this
- mygayshoes reblogged this from ippinka
- vannoorstrandt likes this
- babelinfocalypse reblogged this from primoproduct
- primoproduct reblogged this from ippinka
- thecuriousteenidle likes this
- thanksalotbitch reblogged this from blu3rsx
- blu3rsx likes this
- blu3rsx reblogged this from ippinka and added:
- sheimplied likes this
- tonyplus reblogged this from ippinka
- ippinka posted this